ACCPTA is collecting donations to provide critical supplies for schools that don’t have active PTA units. We appreciate any help you can give – no amount is too small, all funds will be used to purchase supplies that will go directly to the school. Your donation is tax deductible, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Funds will be used to purchase the following items, as requested by schools (depending on amount of funding collected):
- Shell Elementary – disinfecting wipes and spray, tissues, portable sanitizers
- Hawthorne Middle/High – disinfecting wipes
- Idylwild Elementary – recess equipment (jump ropes, balls, etc.)
- Metcalfe Elementary – water bottles, pencil boxes, paper towels, gloves
- Alachua Elementary – Disinfecting wipes, Hand sanitizer, Disinfecting spray, Paper towels, Disposable masks
Additional schools and requests will be added as they are received. Thank you, in advance, for your support of our school community!
First $1000 matched!
[thermometer raised=380 target=1000]