Westwood Middle School Principal Daniel Burney discusses a leaky roof at his school. This is one of many issues affecting the learning environment for our children across the county, and it’s why we need the Half Cent Sales Tax to pass on the November 6 ballot.
School PTA leaders – you can show your support for the Half Cent Sales Tax!
- Talk with your school Principal and ask them to create a video similar to this, showing the issues at your school.
- Create your own video talking about why you are supporting the Half Cent. It doesn’t have to be professional quality or lengthy – just 30 seconds or so in any location, talking about why it’s important to you.
- Share the video below, as well as yours, on social media – through your personal pages and PTA page (and ask your board members to do the same).
– Use the hashtag: #YesforAlachuaSchools
– Tag Alachua County Council of PTA’s and Half-Cent for Alachua Schools in your posts.